Shiver Me Timbers mateys! This week was supposed to continue the Series Shakedown with post #4 about completed series that I haven’t even started yet. Alas I am not finished sorting for the second week in a row. The spreadsheet continues and I am just about half-way there. But since I was organizing, I thought I would give an update on me series shakedown reading progress.
In case ye be new the six (!) categories thus far are:
- Series that be completed that I have not finished (Much to me shame!);
- Series that I be caught up on but am waiting on the author to supply me with the next volume (Write faster dang it!);
- Series that are not finished but I haven’t caught up with all the released books yet (Why?);
- Series that be completed that I haven’t even started yet (Oh my!);
- Series that are not finished that I haven’t started yet (Sigh!); and
- Series that I am gonna toss overboard for a myriad of reasons (Dun Dun Dun!).
So here be the update:
- I have finished two series:
- I got caught up on two series:
- Had an author publish a book to complete a series:
- Scott Reintgen – The Nyxia Triad – book three came out yesterday so I have added it to the completed series to finish pile. Where be the hype for this?
So the tally of series to finish as of this week:
- Completed Series to Finish: from 38 to 36 to 37
- Waiting on the Author: from 30 to 31
- Unfinished Series to Catch Up On: from 12 to 10
TOTAL: from 80 to 78 . . .
I also have created the Series Shakedown master page with publication dates and such. Check it out!
Keep a weathered-eye out for more lamentations about the series I want to read but haven’t started yet and always remember:
Q: Why don’t pirates go to strip clubs?
A: Because they already have all the booty!
Hardy har har!
x The Captain